Tel: 0118 958 5803
What can I do to help?
As an individual
If you live or work in Berkshire, there are a number of ways that you can help us:
- Volunteer to help us by distributing leaflets.
- Promote CSL at community events.
- Work in our offices - times to suit you.
- Join the Board of Directors.
- Word of mouth is the best form of advertising! Tell your friends, family and work colleagues about the benefits of joining.
As an organisation
If your organisation or company would like to contribute to help us in tackling financial exclusion across Berkshire you can:
- Offer in-kind support such as expertise, facilities, and a little of your time.
- Make a donation. Help us to help people in our community.
- Spread the word – offer a payroll deduction savings scheme for your staff.
If you want to know more on how you can help please call Jayne Parsons on 0118 9585803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org